11/03/2010

4/2/2010

Complete! All my posters are now complete! As well as the initial six, my supervisor suggested that I develop a final poster to illustrate the modern day style of photography and digital effects. (Blogger is not happy uploading right now, so I will post all my designs later)

In all I am very pleased with my posters. The only issue I have is that I created all of them almost entirely in photoshop- a digital package- despite praising traditional design. I did have my reasons however; avoids issues with quality, allows me to edit and change easily, I am more able to use these files for the final book, and I can have backups. Perhaps my project proves that classic styles of poster art can be developed today with contemporary mediums, and thus these styles do not have to be a thing of the past, and may rise again.

No comments:

Post a Comment